The Washington Pavilion appreciates and depends upon its volunteers!
Volunteers play a pivotal role in maximizing the visitor experience and are some of the most valued assets and advocates for the Washington Pavilion’s programs. Take a look at the many rewarding opportunities that are available in this one-of-a-kind environment. Washington Pavilion volunteers have the joy of being able to serve the community while satisfying their passions!
A WIDE VARIETY OF OPPORTUNITIESWith a vast array of high-quality programming and educational activities available, there is, indeed, something for everyone! No experience required! Volunteer orientations and area-specific training are provided.
Husby Performing Arts Center
• Performance Hall Ushers
Kirby Science Discovery Center
• Floor Assistants, Wells Fargo CineDome Ushers
Visual Arts Center
• Exhibition Docents, Curator/Gallery Prep Assistants
Community Learning Center and Dakota Academy of Performing Arts
• NEW OPPORTUNITY! Open Studio Clay Attendants: We are currently looking for volunteers, ages 16 and up, who have experience working with clay. They would be responsible for the operation of the Rogers Clay Studio inside the Visual Arts Center during its open session on Sunday afternoons on the second and/or fifth Sunday of each month from 12:30 - 4 p.m. Volunteers have the opportunity to use the Rogers Clay Studio at no cost (except for the purchase of clay) during their regularly scheduled session. Contact Mercedes Maltese from the Community Learning Center at email@example.com.
During the Summer
In and Around the Washington Pavilion
• Operations & Maintenance assistants
• “Street Team” marketing volunteers
• Festivals and Events Volunteers at Free First Fridays, Ag Day, Spooky Science Night, Sidewalk Arts Festival and more!
We work around you!
REAP THE MANY BENEFITS!
Volunteers value the chance to express their creativity, partake in the community’s cultural offerings, connect with a wide variety of community members, and serve as ambassadors for arts & science education.
In addition to these intangible rewards, volunteers are eligible for:
• Free vouchers to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, Wells Fargo CineDome, and Visual Arts Center
• Discounts: memberships, classes, Discovery Store and Leonardo’s Café
• Free parking during the work week
• Invitations to appreciation & recognition events
READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Contact Brett Cooper, Volunteer Coordinator
Be a part of the effort to preserve the Washington High School’s heritage
Washington High School Historical Committee